Gamuda Graduate Programme
At Gamuda, we understand the importance to maximise, nurture and develop the latent talent that fresh graduates possess to provide succession and continuity to the Group’s high-performance workforce.
The Gamuda Graduate Programme (GGP) is designed as a 24-month comprehensive programme tailored for the professional development of young graduates through formal training, job rotations and familiarisation across the Gamuda Group.
With this programme, graduates will gain first-hand exposure in vital management knowledge, skills and competencies in their chosen field, and will undergo a structured learning process to further enhance your career and personal development.
A valuable experiential training like no other, you will have access and the opportunity to work on real-life projects, guided and supported by our team of experienced mentors.
Looking for a launch pad to kick-start your career? The Gamuda Graduate Programme is your ultimate platform for fast track career progression.
Categories for Gamuda Graduate Programme
- Engineering Graduates Programme
- Finance / Accounting / Commerce Graduates Programme
- Business / Management / Marketing Graduates Programme
Gamuda Graduate Programme Framework
- Fresh graduates from reputable universities majoring in one the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Construction Management
- Finance / Accounting / Human Resources / Psychology
- Marketing / Business / Management
Upon successful completion of GGP, graduates will be posted to roles that commensurate with your ability and aptitude, based on your performance during the programme.
- Programme participants will be paid full salaries and benefits that are highly competitive, topped up with Graduate Programme allowances.
This is your opportunity to join us and be groomed to be the future of Gamuda.
Interested graduates are invited to email your application and detailed resume to email@example.com